Chapter 9

Dear Diary,
              Today is a very difficult day and I feel as if there are worse days coming. What happened today was that I  believed bathing was one thing to do today. Playfully I was squirting water at Piggy and by mistake at his specs. But than Piggy noticed the not so pleasant whether which was very cloudy and looked as if it was going to rain. Soon we started to wonder where everyone had gone off to but we soon came to realize that they have went to Jack's party.

I was upset that they had left just for some stupid meat. Of course I was uneasy because they all believe they are a tribe because they put war paint on. Piggy and I went over to the party Jack was holding, Piggy and I went to see how the events were and to just check up on things. At the event it seems as if everyone is having a blast. Jack of course sits as if he would be crowned king of this island.




Jack than persuades everyone who was once following me to join his tribe and I try to make them stay but nothing I said would matter to them. All of a sudden we all here it raining outside I then ask Jack how he plans on sheltering everyone since he is chief of his own tribe. Jack wanted everyone to start to chant and dance. There was a shadowy-figure out in the distance and we couldn't really tell what is was but everyone assumed it was the beastie. Without question all the boys attacked and killing it but little did they know it was poor Simon.


 Sincerely,
Ralph
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

Chapter 8