Chapter 7

Dear Diary,






Today I did something that I never thought that I would ever do. That I always thought was completely wrong and insane to enjoy. But before we get to that part I'll tell you from the beginning of what happened today. I wake up every morning to an island that we may or may not be rescued from. No one really listens to what I have to say anymore. I am getting so frustrated with everything and my hair isn't really helping either.










I have a lot to think about and I just feel as if the ocean is an impenetrable wall from any hope of be rescued anytime soon. But Simon makes me feel so much more better about being rescued. The hunters found pig feces on the ground so of course Jack wants to hunt the pig and search for the beast. All of the boys include on going on the hunt even me, the excitement of the chase is amazing. I then throw my spear at the boars snout but doesn't kill the boar. even though it didn't kill it great emotions come flooding to me, it was an amazing experience.





Jack then holds his arm in the air which was bleeding which he believe that the tusks of the boar made. The rest of the boys were very wild after the hunt. Everyone is so excited about the hunt they all reenact it.






Sincerely,
Ralph 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 8