Chapter 5

Dear Diary,








Today I had a lot to think about. I was walking along side of the beach thinking how to lead all of the boys to safety and how to be a good leader for them. I had called an assembly to talk about all the failures that had happened on the island so far. Also how they all are complaining about how they have to go to the bathroom in different places across the island. Or gather water for everyone who needs to drink.


 


I am so upset that my hair has been so tough to control lately and how it is so tangled all the time. I am trying to the best of my abilities to make sure everyone knows that the beastie is not real. The littluns lately have been frantic about the visons they have of the bestie. Everyone on this island does not help as much, and don’t pull their weight around the island unlike some. As Jack must come to put his two cents in and say everyone must not be frightened, and to just put up with it.


 


One Littlun says that he has witnessed the beastie roaming around. Every boy on that island kept questioning the littlun on where the beastie hides and the littlun says he saw it during the daytime. As everyday goes by the level of concern for the beastie will grow every second.








Signed,
Ralph 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 8