Chapter 10

Dear Diary,
I have no words of the event that took place last night. I'm in complete shock and possible denial. Piggy and I met on the beach we both have all types of injuries on us. We both feel completely awful both physically and emotionally. I feel completely filled with guilt right at this moment, Piggy is trying to convince me that we didn't commit the murder. We both know that we did murder Simon on that night.




I had the conch in my hands but I couldn't help but laugh all of a sudden. I keep telling Piggy that we have been apart of the murder of Simon. Quickly Piggy just brushes the charge off of his shoulders. Only Piggy and I are left everyone else has gone off to join Jack's tribe even a handful of littluns and his tribe is located at Castle Rock. Jack finally got what he asked for with absolute power he rules. I knew that Jack was plotting to attack me sooner or later but the question on my mind was when.



Every one that was left in my own group have drifted off to sleep. I could tell everyone was depressed about Simon dying that we all just lost hope in the signal fire. As I was going to sleep I keep seeing nightmares over and over again. All of a sudden I hear howling and shrieking and we are soon attacked by Jack's hunters. The hunters beat all of us really badly and the ones who stayed with me were beaten for absolutely no reason they all would've shared fish even if they joined Jack's tribe. But than Piggy knew the reason which was the hunters came to steal his glasses.


Sincerely,
Ralph 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Blog

Chapter 9

Chapter 8